Lewiston Livestock was built and established by Vade Spencer in 1961. In 1982, Doug Bickford purchased Twin City Sales Yard, which was established in 1954. After the purchase, Doug merged Twin City Sales Yard with Lewiston Livestock Market, and almost 60 years later, the stockyard is still locally owned and operated.
Since the merger, Lewiston Livestock Market continues to succeed in getting top market prices with the most take home dollars. They also have accomplish sale days of 6,700 head, and special sales reaching upwards of 5 million dollars in sales. For over 50 years, Lewiston Livestock Market has been operated by a staff who believes hard work, integrity, and hospitality are a way of life; making Lewiston Livestock Market the top choice of many ranchers and farmers with in a 200 miles of Lewiston, Idaho. Owner Clay Bickford, along with his staff, work hard to guarantee customer satisfaction.